Experience * Know-How * Quality * Services
Cre-Art, with its new High Technology products and Know-How as well as their professionally trained labour force is able to give you the best quality work you may expect in waterproofing, roofing, plastering, flooring, tanking and many more.
Our mission at Cre-Art is to exceed the quality standards and expectations set by our customers, deliver an outstanding level in support through strong engineering knowledge, customer relations and maintain our products at the highest level in the construction world. Our paramount goal is continuing to develop to the uppermost standards both our products and our applications by listening to the specific requirements of our clients in order to best serve our clients needs.
References in EU-UK-Africa
• Mont Blanc Tunnel (France-Italy) Concrete repairing and Waterproofing
• Chek Lap Kok (Hong Kong Airport) Flooring
• Water towers and reservoirs tanks (Holland, Germany, Belgium, France, Hungary, United Kingdom, Ireland...)
• Housing (United Kingdom, Ireland, France...)
• Foundations (Germany, Holland, Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland)
• Swimming Pools (Europe and United Kingdom)
• Tiling of areas such as Belgium Airport, Transport for London, Eurostar Stations (Europe and United Kingdom)
• Foundations and housing in South Africa
• Batching Plant Set Up & Management in Tanzania, Sudan, Djibouti ...
• Foundations and housing in South of Turkey and Cyprus
• Developing Projects: The North of U.K Birmingham, Manchester, Scotland
• Parking, Store, Warehouse Flooring EU (Paris) U.K
• Sea Port Concrete in Scotland Edinburgh
• Bridges Concrete developing participations in U.K / Scotland / EU / Holland
• Facades, coating and protection in Cyprus, Spain, Greece
• Installation and coating of insulated panels, Spain, Cyprus, South Africa, Greece
• Concrete developing with Sheffield University U.K
References in Middle East - UAE - Asia
• Swimming Pools – Repairing – Flooring in Bahrain / Manama With Al Marzooq Contracting
• Water Tank Reservoir – Water Reservoirs (Nakheel) in Jebel Ali / Dubai, Giant Hyper Market
• Coordination with A+ / Al Shirawi Group
• Plastering – Tiling – Grouting for Atlas Contracting @ Ajman
• Flooring of Warehouses with Atlas Contracting in Ajman
• Flooring of Car Park for Maisaloon Contracting in Sharjah
• Swimming Pools for Arabian Ranches; 232 nos. for Nakheel property development in coordination with Kahtib al Alemi
• Waterproofing of Roofs in Pre-Fab Structure in Hamriyah
• Roof waterproofing with coating @ Rashid School in Dubai/Nad Al Sheba
• Plastering - Waterproofing wet areas for the new Royal Hospital in Sharjah
• Water Tank coating for Karam Co. @ Ajman G+10 (4 towers)
• Waterproof membrane coating on wet & tiling for Karam Co. @ Ajman G+10 (4 towers)
• Repairing & painting @ Rashid School in Dubai/Nad Al Sheba
• Foundation bituminous waterproof treatment for Karam @ Sharjah Eng. Hikmat
• Waterproofing for basement for BESIX / SIXCONSTRUCT @ Dubai
• Water Tank epoxy coating (internal treatment) for Ural Co. @ Sharjah University area
• Car Park Flooring / Screeding and Top Coating for Zulfa Contracting @ Sharjah opposite immigration office
• Waterproofing on wet for Al Qebda @ Bu Teena Sharjah G + 10 (2 towers)
• Waterproofing on wet for Al Qebda @ Al Mussala Sharjah G + 4
• Cementitious coating for Water Tank internal treatment for Karam @ Ajman
• Expansion joints for Government school @ Sharjah Eng. Kalaf
• Cementitious coating for water tank @ Sharjah Al Musalla Eng. Hussam
• Swimming pools cementitious waterproofing internal treatment @ Meadow / Dubai for Nakheel
• Swimming pools cementitious waterproofing for Dutco @ Arabian Ranches Dubai Emirates Road
• Car Park Flooring and coating for Abdul Aziz Mohd. Abdul Majeed @ Al Nahda
• Foundation bituminous waterproof treatment Al Hazzaa @ Sharjah Eng. Radwan
• Basement bituminous waterproof treatment Naresco @ Nahda Eng. Farid
• Roof waterproofing in government hospitals @ Dubai
Company Know-How and Area of Specialization
• Cre-Art, is not only a Building Material SUPPLIER with Chemical Products, is also an APPLICATOR, SUPERVISOR and a product Consultancy Bureau with a fully trained engineer and technical teams using all its experiences in waterproofing and high tech products at the maximum of their value.
• We are specialized in Concrete & concrete admixtures, waterproofing (which are the leaders on the United Kingdom and European Continent), tiling & grouting, concrete repairing, silicones & sealants, flooring & coating, mortars & plasters, painting & protecting.
2001-Present: Cre-Art U.K partnership with the German Expertise and Technology. Goal of growing and expanding in building products line, KNOW-HOW and applications to support new developing and booming markets UAE, Asia,…
1996-2000: Restructuring of management with higher focus on product quality and enhancement, especially in Chemical Admixtures.
1991-1995: Expanded business to the United Kingdom and Europe.
1986-1990: Gathered requirements for the newest technology of chemical industry management, based on industry best practices.
1981-1985: Received first instalment of private investor financing for new product development and market expansion.
1979-1980: Expanded the original building projects with the British university technology to cover all essential business functions within construction resource facilities. Released the know how to the building industry. Cre-Art gained client base with a number of prestigious projects and research institutions throughout the EU and U.K.
1971-1978: Began operation on a development contract with some major universities to develop products for the construction and building industry.
Teaching, Certifications and Demonstrations
• Training On Site
To workers to enable them to use the products to provide the most valuable results Training is very important to us because with new high technology products the successful result is obtained through the right application and to do it right you first have to be explained how to do it. The most important gain in the building industry is TIME.
• Accreditation Program
• ISO 9001:2000, EN, ASTM on most of our products, as well as University Expertise
• Implementation Program
• On-site product demonstrations
• On-line product demonstrations
BCCB: British Construction and Consultancy Bureau www.bccb.org.uk
BBG: British Business Group Dubai & Emirates www.britbiz-uae.com
London Chamber of Commerce
Dublin Chamber of Commerce
Architectural Bureau and Journal, London AJ+, RIBA
Architectural Bureau and Journal, Dublin, RIAI
Construction Products Association, U.K www.constprod.org.uk
U.K Trade & Investment
Professional Builder, Hamerville Magazines U.K